August 25, 2010

Welcome to the Sports Mind

Hello sports fan and blog readers,

Welcome to The Sports Mind, a blog dedicated to sports that covers all sports in different and unique outlooks that you may not be aware of unfamiliar.  The Sports Mind will also give me opinion on current sports news, big game predictions, and other major events.  I hope to cover a lot of a weekly basis.  Input is also appreciated if there's a topic you would like to read about more in depth.

Now a little about me.  I would say I am more than just an average sports fan.  If it's on TV, I'll watch it.  Whether its Baseball to Hockey, Golf to Nascar to MMA, I'm always interested in sitting down to watch a good game.  I will try to be unbiased when covering teams and watching sports so I won't list my favorite teams just yet.  I will go even further to say that I am from the New England area and I am not even a Celtics or Bruins fan. 

This is my first introductory post, look for more good content on the way soon.

-TSM

No comments:

Post a Comment